The seed of St. Mary's is planted over 18 years ago on 10th June 2001 with a vision to provide quality education in rural area for all under the motto LOVE-LEARN-DISCIPLINE. St. Mary's is more than a school, it is an idea. An idea that took shape, thanks to the efforts of Management and the trust of the parents and students who believed in our methods and practices which proved to be practical to the parents. The seed of St. Mary’s is planted over 15 years ago on 10th June 2001 with a vision quality education in rural area for all through LOVE-LEARN-DISCIPLINE. St. Mary’s is more than a school, it is an idea. An idea that took shape, thanks to the efforts of numerous educators and the belief of parents and students in our methods and practices.
St. Mary's Educational Society had been duly registered in Hyderabad with Registration No. 7790/2000, registered under Andhra Pradesh (Now Telangana) Public Societies Registration act 1350.fasli (act of 1350 F). The society plunged into action in promotion of educational activities only in the rural areas initially. Thus the schools are situated in Pregnapur and Gajwel, Gajwel Mandal in Siddipet District and Turkapally, Shamirpet Mandal in Medchal District of Telangana and are functioning systematically. St. Mary’s Educational Society had been duly registered in Hyderabad with Registration No. 7790/2000, registered under Andhra Pradesh (Now Telangana) public Societies Registration act 1350.fasli (act of 1350 F). The society plunged into action in promotion of educational activities only in the rural area initially. Thus the schools are situated in Pregnapur and Gajwel, Gajwel mandal in Siddipet District and Turkapally, Shameerpet mandel in Medchal District of Telangana and function systematically.
Education is a lifetime experience. Good education prepares one for all challenges of life and to import there has to be a well thought out methodology. St. Mary's has evolved and perfected a proper methodology. Education is a lifetime experience. Good education prepares one for all challenges of life and to import there has to be a well thought out methodology. St. Mary’s has evolved and perfected a proper methodology.
Every child is a treasure and an oyster of possibilities, abilities, and talents. If there is ever a place where all of this is gradually discovered - we believe - it's here in St. Mary's Educational Institutions. For over 18 years, St. Mary's Education Society has been at work, nurturing a generation of smarter children who know more, do more and achieve more. And there is one thing we can promise parents that you can and will experience your child's potential here at St. Mary's.
History and Inception
St. Mary's Central School started its historic journey in 2013 at Turkapally - Shameerpet. And since then there has been no turning back. The inception of St. Mary's Educational Institutions was the result of a vision rather than the mere setting up of an institution. Our Founder, Gopu Inna Reddy was highly successful in the Educational profession and decided to look at a fresh approach to High School level education. A systematized methodology was introduced that changed the very face of education in Telangana for the better. A fresh chapter in the Pre-inter stream of education in the state began with the introduction of a more professional approach to teaching and staff management.
The rise of St. Mary’s Central
St. Mary's Central School was started in the year 2013. Now the School is Running Classes Nurseryto X.
St. Mary’s Belief, Mission and Vision
To elevate careers from the mediocre to professional, St. Mary’s is offering a spring-board to rural students. It is time when the mind and the soul need to come together to fight against circumstances. This means a fusion of sound knowledge and spirit. A sound spirit is inherent to an Indian but sound knowledge can be gained better at the national level and not the state level. Knowledge gained under sagacious professors only and not just qualified ones can stand the test of time. And this superior knowledge is given in the institutions offering professional education at the state level in all fields.
St. Mary’s Central School makes lives of students better by integrating preparatory coaching with regular CBSE Syllabus. Students are prepared to study in the best institutions.
It was observed that students from the rural areas do not have much access to professional education either because of lack of awareness or resources. St. Mary’s Central School has taken the initiative to improve the careers and lives of underprivileged pupils by offering top quality education at minimum fee. We wish to see such students reaching high positions in their professional careers because they are capable and deserving.
It, therefore, becomes imperative that students aspire and focus on professional education where it is offered with proper infrastructure – physical and intellectual. The years that are invested in learning and gaining knowledge cannot be got back. They must, therefore, be invested wisely. Parents need to be aware of the facts around so that their children can be given proper guidance without which their careers would be grounded instead of flying high. Where fragile knowledge can wreck an individual’s career and life – true knowledge can strengthen one’s character manifold.
True character can bring to surface our best quality to fight the worst adversity. The choice you make ought to be based on far-sightedness and not myopic vision.
We believe that education should aim at the promotion and development of social, moral and spiritual values. This dream state of affairs can be realized by inculcating a strong streak of curiosity and voracity to exam.
After all as Tagore said “The great task of education is not merely to collect facts but to know man and to make one self known to man.”
Education is the transmission of civilization. It is also the ability to meet life’s situation. This can be made possible by striving hard to promote an all round development in the students.
Human quotient paramount as it improves intellectual and emotional quotients. Educating a child is educating a generation, for a child is the nucleus of change.
To provide an environment conducive to help children learn, respect and imbibe vital traits of living, self-reliance and perseverance.
Our Vision is to educate young minds and foster ethical, social and moral values through learning to bloom into responsible global citizens. Besides our vision is to deliver stimulating and enjoyable places to live and to study, and embody the contemporary lifestyle aspirations of our students. Blending fine dealing with contemporary ideas, innovative, life and technological skills St. Mary’s Central School promises to deliver the best in the educational field.
St. Mary’s Motto and Aims
OUR MOTTO is to Love-Learn-Discipline.
- To develop the individual by inculcating universal human values of love, kindness, devotion and service
- To help the children to build self esteem and confidence.
- To promote skills of communication, reasoning and problem solving.
- To emphasis on Activity and project based teaching.
- To inculcate regular habits in a child and to sensitize the child to life skills.
- To develop the application of Culture and Heritage.
- To impart value education.
- To create awareness towards disasters and ways to counter.
- To inculcate good regular habits in child.
- To focus on environmental learning
- to know; to do to give together to be.
Salient Features of St. Mary’s
‘The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives’
The philosophy of St. Mary’s has been to offer separate campuses for different streams. The rationale behind this move is to keep the students focused on their primary goal. Each campus is usually located in idyllic environs, away from the din and clamor of the city. There are lots of things to share and discuss about the features of St. Mary’s, but the main features which are top 25 are given here.
- 1. Learn – think – analyze and implement approach
- 2. Focus on personality development and higher order thinking skills
- 3. Creating opportunities for self assessment
- 4. Penmanship to develop writing skills
- 5. Focus on problem solving and analytical abilities
- 6. Focus on environmental education
- 7. Science and Maths Projects by Butterfly Edu Fields.
- 8. Lab activities are integrated
- 9. Edutainment through weekly activities and projects
- 10. More concentration on oral drilling
- 11. Learning by questioning and Importance to text book reading
- 12. Importance of project based education
- 13. Priority to improve communication skills
- 14. Giving importance to Telugu and Hindi also along with English language
- 15. Diverting the hidden strength of each student towards academics by motivation
- 16. Experimental learning through educational tours, field trips and visits
- 17. Equal importance to co-curricular activities along with academics
- 18. Preparing students for different types of competitive examinations
- 19. Creating good environment to participate in different games and sports at district level, state level and national level tournaments.
- 20. Seminars, essay writings, debate competitions etc.
- 21. Audio visual education (learning through listening and watching)